Good Service from Golfbreaks

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Just a quick nod to Golfbreaks.

With the current covid situation, our trip to Amendoeira in September was still at risk, but full payment is due now. A couple of the guys area high health risk, a couple were not comfortable flying in the current climate, and weren't happy paying the full balance with the situation still uncertain. Heard a few stories re: no refunds for cancelled trips/ vouchers issued instead etc. and I've only just received a refund from Lufthansa for 4 flights to Japan they cancelled in March. Spoke with Golfbreaks, they assured me they were ABTA backed of course, but also offered a postponement. New date instantly sorted for April next year, original price honoured, no additional deposit required, full balance now due in February. All done with zero fuss. Of course, that's exactly what I would normally hope for but with the current financial effects on a lot of the travel businesses, I wouldn't have been surprised to be hit with rearrangement fees or price increases due to the new dates etc. Very pleased with their service.

BA also rearranged the flights with no quibbles, so a good result all round.

CantPuttForToffee

Visit site
Great, hassle free service. I recently had the same with Glencor Golf with a trip to Algarve, again they acted in the same way and I was extremely grateful for the help and service provided. I will certainly recommend them and will be booking with them again in future..

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
That's the thing about good (or bad) service. Everyone on the receiving end tells about 10 people, who tell 10 people etc etc :)

That's also how it should be. Most of us use companies based on the reputation we know or have been told about, which is exactly why I thought it worth telling a few on here. :)

steviep

Assistant Pro
Visit site
We had the same when our trip to Portugal in May couldn't go ahead. They were really helpful and moved the trip to May next year with zero fuss and no increase in cost. Excellent service from Golfbreaks