GOOD MORNING.

Spoff

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Morning all, a beautiful day here in Gods own County the rain has gone and the sun is out. A perfect day to be stuck in the office and rather than a golf course :D

Last day of the 'working' week for me today, fantastic, a long weekend I hear you cry. Sadly not as I am doing a wedding video tomorrow and then the weekend will be spent couped up editing it and putting it on DVD.

Still I will do my damdest to go hit a few balls at the range or even 9 holes at the local par three course.

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Morning mate, I'm off today. just having 30 mins on the forum before going out and tearing up the course........... hopefully!

Spoff

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Most positive thing to come out of today is a fella at work who has announced he is joining Sandmoor here in Leeds.

So hopefully they have members mates rates!!!

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Another 20 minutes graft, then off to the practice round with the vcr for 1/2 hour, then tee off at 2.30 in a club match. Beautiful weather, can't wait.

Play 13 in the rain yesterday. Drowned rat. can't believe how different it is today.

Nico

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Off to the course shortly,playing 9 with a lady who is going to be a good golfer. She looks a bit like Xena and hits it like her too! She got 22 points on front 9 last time we played with 2 blobs!

Then I have the next round of the scratch matchplay,god help me.

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Played this morning in glorious sunshine, finished a little dehydrated and took on plenty of fluids.
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Took a mate with me, second time only he has picked up any clubs. he went round in 113 with 2 10's I must admit I was quite impressed. He picked it up pretty quickly and when he hit his drives, they stayed hit. with i bit of encouragement and some practice I think he could make a decent player.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
The weather has been teasing me today. Bright sunshine whilst I am in the office so decide to try and fit in 9 holes after work but as soon as I walk out the door, torrential downpour.

Spoff

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Friday was perfect for golf. I was at a Wedding...

Saturday was also perfect for golf. I was doing the video of the wedding I had been asked for.

Sunday it pi**ed it downall day and I was free for a round!!! Went to the range and hit 80 balls and was good and more benefitial than a round in hindsight.