Golphin... who has bought?

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
My tot is three this year so for summer 2019 i intend to introduce him to Golf. The local par 3 starts lessons from 3 but I think waiting till closer to 4 is better.

Mind wandered and I saw Golphin clubs, you can get them for aged 3-4! I was shocked but I guess as my first is only 2 I can’t imagine him actually swinging properly yet.

This summer it’s just plastic clubs for the garden. If he takes interest then who knows...

Has anyone bought golphin clubs? What ages did you buy for? How did it go?

ademac

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
My boy had his first real putter aged 2 and first SW aged 3, they were us kids golf though but good quality that I would recommend.
He now (aged 9) has a set of woodworm clubs and they too are decent quality.
I'd imagine most kids clubs would be very similar to be honest.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Had at look at these last year when Bradley was three. The club heads are huge, with the idea it makes them easier to hit for the kids. I didnt like them. Ended up getting some masters clubs from AG as part of there double trade in. Young Bradley started off with a Dunlop iron from Sports direct but they are heavy clubs for a nipper.

Doh

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Have a look round to see if any local clubs are putting on any Tri-Golf sessions. It's aimed at the very young age groups.