Golf Weekend

Fabia999

Visit site
Hi all,

I'm looking to be booking a golf weekend once we have a better idea on restrictions later in the year but this will be the first one I have had to organise.

We are remaining in the UK, with Scotland being the number one choice.

Do you go to the club directly when booking these or is there any 3rd party companies that people have had good experience from?

Cheers!

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
most of the meets arranged on here are done direct but 3rd party firms often chuck in an incentive like 1 in 10 go free

Boomy

Visit site
I used to book golf breaks through Donald at Golf Around Scotland - he always got us a great deal, and cheaper than we could get direct. Could be worth contacting to get some price ideas and compare.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
It depends on the numbers and the destination. The greater the number, the flasher the course, then the emore likely you are to need to go through someone.

One word of warning, if you do use an agent then check how they are dealing with covid disruptions. I have a trip booked with a very well known agent that I have a horrible feeling is about to get messy due to their reluctance to give refunds.