Anyone used Direct Golf Holidays in Malaga (Benalmadena)

Wanabe

Visit site
Not to be confused with Golf Holidays Direct, who have bad reviews. Not Abta or Atol but have best quote from them for Quinta do Lago next year. I know I can pay by credit card and check with the hotel that bookings have been made. We are booking flights directly

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Thanks. Just the fact that they are overseas, not ABTA, ATOL and they only need the balance paying 1 month before departure.

Like you say, if you pay on the CC you know you are covered. There are loads of independent local golf booking companies based in Spain that will offer you a way better service, and local knowledge than the bigger operators can. Appreciate you're trying to get some verification on here that they are kosher, which is exactly the right thing to do - if you do Facebook maybe search up some local golf groups on the Costa Del Sol, and you'll probably get more feedback than you will from the forum.

Wanabe

Visit site
Thanks. Their own Facebook page was last updated 2022. So I emailed the Magnolia hotel in Quinta do lago and asked them. They said they are good customers. Once I have booked with them I will check with the hotel that the booking, tee times and transfers have been booked. This year with YGT we had no transfers to the golf courses. Cost over 100 Euros to sort that out!