Golf simulator costs / charges

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have never used ours but from others I understand it to be £40 an hour for four players.

We had a bit of a funny (if that is the best word) last year we had an event with loads of donated prizes. The pro Donated two sessions for 4 people on the simulator. The players who won one apparently went a bit loopy over the fact that the pro would not just credit the cost to their accounts.

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have never used ours but from others I understand it to be £40 an hour for four players.

We had a bit of a funny (if that is the best word) last year we had an event with loads of donated prizes. The pro Donated two sessions for 4 people on the simulator. The players who won one apparently went a bit loopy over the fact that the pro would not just credit the cost to their accounts.
Members a brain dead

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
The one I went to, in west London ish, was £30 an hour. Reading this it seems I got ripped off! That was with Trackman, if it makes a difference.
Given trackman is close to £15k I don’t think it’s a rip off at all.

Some of these prices are for skytrak which costs 1/10th of that

sunshine

Visit site
The one I went to, in west London ish, was £30 an hour. Reading this it seems I got ripped off! That was with Trackman, if it makes a difference.

I think there is a fundamental difference between:
a) a private venue / golf pro selling trackman sessions to customers
b) a golf club investing in trackman as a practise facility for its members.... cost of a session ought to be heavily subsidised

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
b) a golf club investing in trackman as a practise facility for its members.... cost of a session ought to be heavily subsidised
The club that I go to for one of these has a lower rate to members than to visitors. I think that is only fair and no I am not a member there.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
As far as I know it's a top of the range Simulator that gives all the stats and figures you need for practice or lessons.
Seemingly there's also a choice top of courses or individual holes from around the world you can play, also programable for various types of competitions for members .Only available to members or invited guests.

D

Deleted member 16999

As far as I know it's a top of the range Simulator that gives all the stats and figures you need for practice or lessons.
Seemingly there's also a choice top of courses or individual holes from around the world you can play, also programable for various types of competitions for members .Only available to members or invited guests.
Skytrak will give you that as will ProTee and GC Quad, some are better than others though.(y)

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Skytrak will give you that as will ProTee and GC Quad, some are better than others though.(y)
Thanks Paul, They're checking out all the options and taking advice from a few local club and driving range Pros.
Edit- I'm looking forward to playing the 17th at Sawgrass, without losing mega balls in the water :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 16999

Thanks Paul, They're checking out all the options and taking advice from a few local club and driving range Pros.
Edit- I'm looking forward to playing the 17th at Sawgrass, without losing mega balls in the water :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Make sure they check out the options for Left Handers and any changes to set up, ie, SkyTrak had 1 box (sensor) and everytime a lefty was involved in a comp or in a 4 Ball, the box had to be unplugged and moved.:(
Pro Tee is a sensor above the player and a sensor mat and makes no difference if player is left or right handed.
All systems seemed to have different set ups, which impact on price.