Golf simulator costs / charges

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
We've just started to install one, don't know the details but seemingly its top of the range stuff.
Anyone's club have one and are they popular
What's the going rate, for say a 4 ball playing a top course, or an individual practice session or lesson ???

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
A lot of the ones local to me charge a set fee per the hour, some charge per person per hour.

For a trackman session, playing or practice it is generally £20 per hour for up to 6 people. Holywood golf club charge slightly different:

• 1 person – £12 per hour
  • 2 people – £22 per hour
  • 3 people – £30 per hour
  • 4 people – £40 per hour
Personally, if i am alone, £20 per hour is too expensive but for 2 people £10 each is very reasonable. I like the scale that Holywood uses as it is the best of both models

For a lesson, my pro charges £20 per 30 mins without trackman, £25 per 30 mins with trackman, essentially an extra £5 to use the system.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
The nearest one to me is £10 per hour for one person, £8 per hour per person for 2-4 people.

That seems pretty fair to me. I've used it a few times with my son when the weather has been rubbish and he has been around. Good fun.

D

Deleted member 21258

From our local ones website :-

Simulator Hire
Practice or Game Play
Practice £20 per hour
+ £5 p/h for each additional player

D

Deleted member 16999

We have one, had it just short of 2 years, first 6 months was used a lot and then died off, winter then returns and it’s used more.

Currently £2.50 per half hour per member, £4.00 per non-member.

4Ball, any Course from 100,000, £80.00 includes 1 Drink each and 2 Platters of food. Booked for 4hrs.

Other specials available depending on numbers

Also run competition nights over winter or sunday afternoons

D

Deleted member 18121

my place is £10 per hour, doesn't matter how many people play.

Fabia999

Visit site
not my club but another local club has one. £5 pp p/h. Doesn't registered every shot which is quite annoying but it was like 1/15ish so its not too bad.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Fairways in Coatbridge is £25 for 2 hours I'm sure, full indoor driving range and practice areas for putting pitching and a big bunker is £10 ph or £17 for the full day

jamiet7682

Visit site
Only one i have used is The Golf Lounge in Glasgow but its more of a boozer than a serious practice facility.

Think it was £40 an hour.

Wildboy370

skiptongolfclub.co.uk
You need to get the Pro to maximise use. My old Pro used to have a monthly nearest pin and longest drive at £1 for three balls no practice. He took a cut then rest went to winner. Changed hole and course conditions each month. Then in winter have a nine hole stableford winter league. Makes money for club, pro and gives members something too.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
You need to get the Pro to maximise use. My old Pro used to have a monthly nearest pin and longest drive at £1 for three balls no practice. He took a cut then rest went to winner. Changed hole and course conditions each month. Then in winter have a nine hole stableford winter league. Makes money for club, pro and gives members something too.
We don't have a pro, it's just for members and signed in guests.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The one I went to, in west London ish, was £30 an hour. Reading this it seems I got ripped off! That was with Trackman, if it makes a difference.