Golf shoes

graham64

Medal Winner
Visit site
After a reasonably priced summer golf shoes for a golfing holiday to Spain any recommendations. Mrs moaning I've spent too much on the holiday already

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
After a reasonably priced summer golf shoes for a golfing holiday to Spain any recommendations. Mrs moaning I've spent too much on the holiday already

Interesting that you have not had any suggestions yet for "reasonably priced " shoes I suspect because they are mostly over priced.

I would look at a spikeless shoe from last years stock I'm sure you would pick up a good pair for £40-£50 quid.

If your a size 10 and you live near Taunton I have 2 pairs you can have for nothing or a choice of the 2.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Stuburt shoes. They are the mutts nutz! Helium. Two years old, and back ups already purchased ready, don't know why I bothered.....lord knows when they are going to give up. I'm on my second lot of spikes for them!!!!! I got them for £30 of the bay. I will not buy anything else. They are wide fitting and fit right out the box !

PaulyMcK

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Depends on Budget, If it was me playing in Spain I would be tempted to purchase the FJ Pro/SL's and treat myself.

I'm sure your local Sports Direct will have a spikeless pair for around £30.