Golf Service

Chisteve

Head Pro
Visit site
Just thought I'd share some good service received over the last month or so

Sun mountain - I brought a HN20 cart bag last year - one of the waterproof zips broke just over a year after purchase after a couple phone calls to retailer and Sun Montain and sending photos bag was replaced FOC with this years model

Taylor made M2 irons, brought a custom fitted set last August- plastic insert broke on 5 iron took back to retalier last Saturday afternoon - picked up new set of FOC M4 custom fit irons as replacement last night - have subsequently heard there have been lots of problems with M2 irons

Finally Gokart - had a full service completed some time ago - motor was very noisy after a while - sent back fixed and returned FOC

All good stuff

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Sun shines on your side of the street ;)

Have dealt with Gokart myself - excellent company with a well earned reputation. Glad to hear about a few others with 1st class customer services. It's normally only complaints you hear....so good to get a little balance

Depreston

Club Champion
Visit site
Just thought I'd share some good service received over the last month or so

Sun mountain - I brought a HN20 cart bag last year - one of the waterproof zips broke just over a year after purchase after a couple phone calls to retailer and Sun Montain and sending photos bag was replaced FOC with this years model

Taylor made M2 irons, brought a custom fitted set last August- plastic insert broke on 5 iron took back to retalier last Saturday afternoon - picked up new set of FOC M4 custom fit irons as replacement last night - have subsequently heard there have been lots of problems with M2 irons

Finally Gokart - had a full service completed some time ago - motor was very noisy after a while - sent back fixed and returned FOC

All good stuff

Aye I had the same issue with M2’s seems to be a massive issue, definitely worth keeping an eye on if you’ve got them the M4’s look miles better imo

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
I remember a few years ago an Australian couple wandered into my home club. Turns out that they were not golfers but had been looking at a map and noticed the name of the club which was exactly the same as their sons name.

A quick word with the owner and they were sorted with a club logoed polo shirt, ball markers and a couple of other bits of logoed memorabilia, gratis of course.

Id like to think that couple left England with a warmer feeling about their trip than if theyd had to resort to buying one of those "my folks went to England and all they bought me was a lousy t-shirt" shirts.

I know it's blowing a trumpet close to home but we do pride ourselves on being a friendly club to all visitors.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Had exceptional service from GK and Ping but there have been numerous stories on here about many manufacturers. It seems in the main a lot are very keen to offer as good of service as possible but of course there also a few that for whatever reason fall short at times.