Golf Schedule / Routine?

Prodavid116

Visit site
So been playing around 4 months now properly and getting scores around 100 to 110 which is fine and 110 is my target atm, i have started to set a routine/schedule in place which is as follows

Mon: Chipping & Putting followed by 18 Holes ( Member Course)

Tue: Chipping & Putting followed by 18 Holes ( Member Course)

Wed: Range session Driver , 3 Hybrid , 5 iron

Thurs: Range session 7 Iron , 9 Iron , Wedge

Fri: Chipping & Putting followed by 18 Holes ( Member Course)

and then in-between that i have 3 Lessons a month and workout twice a week building strength and flexibility for Golf Swing, just wanted a opinion on the schedule really.

Steve Wilkes

Visit site
So been playing around 4 months now properly and getting scores around 100 to 110 which is fine and 110 is my target atm, i have started to set a routine/schedule in place which is as follows

Mon: Chipping & Putting followed by 18 Holes ( Member Course)

Tue: Chipping & Putting followed by 18 Holes ( Member Course)

Wed: Range session Driver , 3 Hybrid , 5 iron

Thurs: Range session 7 Iron , 9 Iron , Wedge

Fri: Chipping & Putting followed by 18 Holes ( Member Course)

and then in-between that i have 3 Lessons a month and workout twice a week building strength and flexibility for Golf Swing, just wanted a opinion on the schedule really.
If you stick to the routine, soon 90 will be your aim

DanFST

Head Pro
Visit site
Just wanted a opinion on the schedule really.

You will burn out, it's not sustainable. I'm don't know your age, but anything over 25, your body won't be able to handle it.

I'd get a shotscope or an arccos. Look at the data, see where you game is going wrong.

I've been playing seriously for just over a year, my routine consists of a range session once a week on attacking pins under 200 yards, putting every other night or so and lots of fluids (beer)

G1z1

Visit site
I have been slightly longer than you 10 months and for the past 3/4 months ive pretty much played 7 days a week full 18 holes and maybe the odd 36 holes once every two weeks. Also in a week I usually try to get to the range once and i have a one hour weekly lesson.
I am 39 and have lost 21lbs in last few months and my energy levels have went through the roof so much that im now looking at joining a gym for after my morning round of golf.

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Must be great not to have to work.

My schedule is a bit simpler.

Weekend: play once if no family/work issue precludes it.

Rest of week: Maybe get to range once. The end.