Golf Related Engagement Present

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site

What a rip off, I don't see anything to suggest that's a golf edition watch. If it was a tennis player wearing it instead of a golfer they could call it the tennis edition and change nothing about the watch itself

4 grand wasted!

edit, sorry didint make any suggestion to OP... how about a tat of Matt Kuchar on one calf and a wedge of cash on the other?

Wolf

Visit site
What a rip off, I don't see anything to suggest that's a golf edition watch. If it was a tennis player wearing it instead of a golfer they could call it the tennis edition and change nothing about the watch itself

4 grand wasted!

edit, sorry didint make any suggestion to OP... how about a tat of Matt Kuchar on one calf and a wedge of cash on the other?
I think its a nice watch but certainly isn't anything there relating it to golf and if you look at Omega stockist websites such as Goldsmiths this is evident in that it's advertised as the Seamaster Aqua Terra Nato strap edition. No mention of it being related to golf or who wears it.

I think they've just used Sergio as marketing tool as he wears it with that strap

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
Thanks all for the suggestions, It's looking like Scotland for an extended weekend break and to play a couple of the courses i've never got round to.

The watch whilst I can't knock the manufacturer isn't to my taste even if Rory and Sergio wear it and I wouldn't expect my good lady to spend that much on me.

jamielaing

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
My missus is banned from buying me golf gear following a gift of ultra golf balls. however she has got me a couple of small things- personalised scorecard holder and a putter cover. The cover was inexpensive but it's star wars so in my eyes is ace.

There are some brilliant places doing custom ones which I'd look at. Relatively inexpensive too and you'd be more likely to keep that forever, much more so than a club if you are anything like me.