CIMG1612.jpg

Team HDID

CIMG1610.jpg

The Captains & trophy

CIMG1608.jpg

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
HDID with Matching Tee Shirts mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ..very professional... no wonder they won..

Calling GM towers .......................are you listening ..

Bomber69

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Britains 20 most wanted.:)Good bunch of lads. Should start practicing for next year.Are you travelling down bomber.

Nope I will continue to play for team Scotland:)

I had the English HDID team captain up here yesterday and we went head to head for the Trophy and I won so it's up here in Scotland so if you want your hands on it then you will need to get your arse up here and muster up a team:)

Make it a better one than the last one mind..............................

T

thecraw

I spot a tortoise playing for HDID!

Dave you have gone down in my estimations but at least you have clothes on this time.

Glad you guys enjoyed it.

wrighty1874

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I did play with Bomber, and now know why he's called it. Don't worry about the trophy team England. I was never going to put it on the line, playing his favourite track. I can thoroughly recommend a visit to Leven Links, great challenge,wish I lived by the sea.
Nope I will continue to play for team Scotland:)

I had the English HDID team captain up here yesterday and we went head to head for the Trophy and I won so it's up here in Scotland so if you want your hands on it then you will need to get your arse up here and muster up a team:)

Make it a better one than the last one mind..............................

quinn

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I did play with Bomber, and now know why he's called it. Don't worry about the trophy team England. I was never going to put it on the line, playing his favourite track. I can thoroughly recommend a visit to Leven Links, great challenge,wish I lived by the sea.

so when's the rematch nick.????

quinn

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
He's a tidy golfer allright. Good bloke too, more importantly.If a rematch is required,we're probably looking at next spring,as it's getting dark earlier, but whenever you want mate.

def next year mate.will have to look at a venue.Belfry would be good,could make a weekend of it or the forest of arden.April time wouldn't be bad still get cheap rates then.

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'll host an event if you wish, should be able to get a decent rate with some food included. Lets leave it unitl March/April and see how things pan out