Golf lessons in the West Midlands

KJT123

Head Pro
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a good pro in the west midlands?

Having played the game now for 3 years, i have finally hit a wall.

I now believe golf lessons are the only way to get me to the dream of single figure golf.

Thanks

DAVEYBOY

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I've used Niel at Maxstoke GC and Darren Lewis at Lea Marston. Both are top pros but the advantages with Neil are a grass range and his camera set-up. He records you and takes you into a shed to analyse it all on the computer. Both around £20 for half an hour and so on...

rob_golf1

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Go and see Jamie Cundy at Direct Golf, Solihull.

I have had two lessons with him and he has made me fall in love with golf again and I am enjoying my game a lot more now than I was before. He got my swing on video and pointed out exactly where I was going wrong and gave me a complete new setup which has given me a massive confidence boost and now I feel really good when I step up to take my shots.

He is a really friendly guy too.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I am located in Stourbridge, near Birmingham.

Hi, I live in kingswinford and my missus has just bought me 2 lessons with video analysis for £18 from Groupon at kiddie golf club. Haven't used them yet (anniversary present for this friday) so not sure how good they'll be but I'll let you know if you like?

KJT123

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi, I live in kingswinford and my missus has just bought me 2 lessons with video analysis for £18 from Groupon at kiddie golf club. Haven't used them yet (anniversary present for this friday) so not sure how good they'll be but I'll let you know if you like?

That would be great, thanks

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Graham Farr at Worcester Golf and Country Club is one of the best in the country. He's not cheap but he is very good.