Golf kit organiser or storage unit

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
All my gear is banished to the garage, and I have been thinking it needs a bit of organisation.. anyone got some examples of their systems and recommendations, also what you got right and what you could do better?

The garage though still keeps my car ( I am a bit peculiar like that!) I can go up the walls and I have a reasonable space to work in if I don’t come out more than a 0.5metre

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I'm thinking about copying someone and making one of these...

1568025697337-png.28190

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm thinking about copying someone and making one of these...

1568025697337-png.28190
Looks good for irons, what about drivers and fairways ?
I also am worried it might highlight to my wife the abundance of clubs I have .. which is less than her outfits but apparently more annoying

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Looks good for irons, what about drivers and fairways ?
I also am worried it might highlight to my wife the abundance of clubs I have .. which is less than her outfits but apparently more annoying
You will need to consult with the organ grinder not this monkey.

As for abundance of clubs and what excuses to come up with... as above.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I come back to lockers on occasion, especially with with golf gear storage for three. Lockers would be smart, but they're not exactly cheap. It's not very sophisticated but I use this shelving system from B&Q, cheap as chips and easy to install and expand, bungy straps to keep the bags in place.

https://www.diy.com/departments/hom...rage-shelving/shelving-systems/DIY1727951.cat

Low shelf to keep the bags off the floor, if I could be bothered to get rid of the old bags above, easy to add extra shelving for shoes etc.

20211123_082942406_iOS.jpg