Golf insurance worldwide cover.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Me and my beloved are looking at insurance cover for our holidays this year and it has gone up a good bit due to her being on beta blockers last six months. So that's narked us a bit seeing as she now has had no problems, but hey ho.
Anyway I have always had my golf clubs covered on these insurances, but does separate golf insurance cover for worldwide travel. I have just mentioned to Missis T about getting golf insurance separate so they should cover loss of clubs and other incidentals, IE hole,in one etc.

Any advice etc re golf companies and insurance greatly appreciated. Oh ah and any general holiday insurance companies.

Cheers everyone.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
We use Carrick Neil for golf insurance. As with all insurances check whats covered as some won't cover new for old. It's hidden in the small print.

faroyon

Medal Winner
Visit site
We use Carrick Neil for golf insurance. As with all insurances check whats covered as some won't cover new for old. It's hidden in the small print.
We are with Carrick Neil, had a claim this year, trolley went in the bloody river!! they were absolutely brilliant. Bit dearer than some but the cover is fantastic.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
just had a quick look at prices on three sites and there all more or less the same. however one site has value of clubs at £1500 for UK on bronze, but value of £5000 on worldwide cover. Eh? So i need worldwide cover and my clubs are worth only £1500.
may well stick with holiday insurance and missis T is gonna look and see if bats are covered on house insurance.

Simbo

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Does your house insurance not cover your clubs abroad? Mines does. I have had insurance with golf plan befor but never made a claim.