golf in wedding ring

CMNI

Club Champion
Visit site
I wear mine, and I tend to get a callous at the base of that finger where it digs in when I grip a club. Not really a problem though! :)

THIS. I got married at the end of March, played a few rounds in the wet and the moisture and the ring actually cut my hand. I took it off for a few rounds while it was healing. Forgot to take it off again and it has just sort of formed a little callous. Took a little getting used to, but no different now.

(I play ice hockey as well and defo need to take it off for it, as the sweat makes my fingers swell in my gloves, so I would also say to consider that- if your hand sweats or swells during a normal round it may be best to remove it.)

D

Deleted member 18121

To be fair to the OP I take my ring off most of the time...I hate wearing it, so uncomfortable.

North Mimms

Tour Winner
Visit site
I wear Eternity ring, wedding ring, and engagement ring all on left 4th finger. Duplicate engagement ring (don't ask...) on the hand.
No problem (apart from playing off 16)

Taking it off to play is the surest way of losing it!

user2010

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
With a question like that, shouldn`t you be asking your Missus whether you`re allowed to play in the first place?:whistle::rolleyes:

freddielong

Tour Winner
www.garbtherapy.com
I used to take mine off as it initially felt different playing golf in it but it is just a case of getting used to it being there, I play in mine now and don't notice it.