Golf grips

Jdb2005

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Thinking of getting my clubs re gripped, what's the best kind? local pro charging £10 for golf pride multi compound which I was gonna get and like but seems a bit expensive. I know I could get some online for around £7 but just haven't got the time to do it myself . Anyone got any other suggestions ie make? Can't get into are local pro until Friday

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Thinking of getting my clubs re gripped, what's the best kind? local pro charging £10 for golf pride multi compound which I was gonna get and like but seems a bit expensive. I know I could get some online for around £7 but just haven't got the time to do it myself . Anyone got any other suggestions ie make? Can't get into are local pro until Friday

Depends on what you look for in a grip?

Hard, soft, ribbed, round, cord, non cord, vibration dampening, responsive, all weather, tacky, colour...... you get the idea :thup:

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
changing grips your self is easy to do. Seems fiddly at first but once you've done a couple then you get used to it. Taking grips off without destroying them is the hard bit.

It all depends what kind of grip you want to go for. I use golf pride tour velvet grips at the moment, nice feel in dry and wet conditions. I'm considering re-griping in September with some midsize grips probs go tour velvet again, just feel like my current grips are a bit thin. I'll try it on a could of clubs first of all and see who i get on.