Golf gloves

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Has anyone used SG golf gloves? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/153619212211

At sixteen quid for 5, they seem decent value but I wonder about the sizing of them compared to "quality" gloves. I dont mind spending £16 to to try them & perhaps find the quality is poor perhaps - but I'd rather not end up with 5 unusable gloves coz the sizing is completely different to my regular glove (Srixon full cabretta gloves)

i bought some of these to use at the range rather than my FJ ones. they are a decent glove.

i got them in XL and the next lot I get will be L (i wear L in FJ)

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Costco Kirkland gloves. Finest Carbretta leather gloves I’ve wore. Usually I get about two or three rounds before they get baggy or misshaped but with Costco ones they seem to last longer. Three for £18

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
i bought some of these to use at the range rather than my FJ ones. they are a decent glove.

i got them in XL and the next lot I get will be L (i wear L in FJ)
Great - ta. (I too use L in FJ (when I use FJ that is) - so at least I can try some knowing the size will be about right).

bwstokie

Visit site
One thing I don’t penny pinch on is my gloves, most important thing for me! I use Titleist players glove XL and they feel lovely and skin tight with an excellent fit. On average probably get 15-20 rounds plus a once a week range session.

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
I buy ladies large Taylormade Tour Preferred gloves, a bit tight for the first 4-5 holes then give perfectly for a nice snug fit. @ £18 per glove they are not cheap. Probably get 10ish rounds out of each one before holes appear in the thumbs, then I use them to warm up with before switching to a fresher glove to play with.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
10-20 rounds out of a glove ?
I definitely get value out of mine then,they’re usually falling apart before I replace them.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I buy the SG gloves from Ebay.

They fit me well, last as long as any gloves I've bought and cost about £2 a glove. I recently bought 10 for about £20 and dont feel the need to have Titleist emblazoned on mine

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
As I'm playing at least 9 holes almost every day I'm going through gloves at a rate...
Usually use the FJ Weathersof and get a month or 2 out of one...thats down to about 3-4 weeks now so I might check out these SG ones..

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
As I'm playing at least 9 holes almost every day I'm going through gloves at a rate...
Usually use the FJ Weathersof and get a month or 2 out of one...thats down to about 3-4 weeks now so I might check out these SG ones..

I'd not buy a FJ glove over an SG

RichA

Visit site
I always use Mizuno Comp gloves. The current one has played 2 or 3 rounds per week since April and shows no signs of giving up yet. 3 for £16 off eBay. The "cadet" sizing is great for shovel palms and short, fat fingers like mine.
If a glove fits really well, they last so much longer.
MacWet when it's raining and they would have lasted all year and more if it wasn't for that one DIY job I wore them for.

Brads

Visit site
Being new, my opinion might be baws, but I bought an Adidas sheep leather glove for £12 on the app and it feels great. I have a cheapo FJ but the Adidas feels way better.