Golf Dreams

jonny1409

Club Champion
Visit site
Weird one this, but a couple of us got talking about this whilst on the course the other day.
Do any of you have, or have ever had the following dream?

You're playing golf and trying to tee off, but under no circumstances can you get to take the shot.
There's always an obstacle in the way blocking you, whether it be a pillar or a tree or something like that.
So you move the ball to an area you can hit from, then the same thing happens again, and you are blocked.
This goes on and on and on......

It turns out that all 3 of us have had exactly the same dream!

Another one I've had a load of times is where for some reason I'm playing golf and I happen to find millions of balls, of all different brands and varieties.
Some appear to be mis-shapen so I throw those away, but I go round collecting up my favourites.

Obviously I'm sure there will be some deep rooted significance to these, but we just thought it was weird that we'd all had the exact same dreams!

BoadieBroadus

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
i have this exact dream about being unable to tee off repeatedly, pillars, low ceilings etc. generally completely unable to find a position that allows me to swing, find one, then mysteriously it changes and again i'm unable to play a shot...

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
YEP if not Pretty Similar then the same ha ha .

Freaky Tuesday time ha

I think its frustration at bad golf having some overtime in our sleep.. probably nothing what so ever to do with that but hey

cookelad

Tour Winner
Visit site
i have this exact dream about being unable to tee off repeatedly, pillars, low ceilings etc. generally completely unable to find a position that allows me to swing, find one, then mysteriously it changes and again i'm unable to play a shot...

Yep been there, trying to make a swing leaning round hedges and all sorts!

sev112

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yep, been a few threads on this before.
Used to have that one a lot
Also having to tee off from on a table, through narrow windows, with really high tees
Also playing down narrow streets and round corners

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yes - all of the above! Last week the course was on a cliff top and we had to hit from rock stack to rock stack with no sense of any grass anywhere...

Oh, and there was a blue concrete show jumping course :eek:

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
as someone who has a strong interest in Psychology from a professional basis I would recommend anyone having golf dreams to either seek help or get out more.

no charge