Golf Course Closure.

Baldy Bouncer

Blackballed
Visit site
It`s not looking to clever for Northenden GC at the mo, what with their financial difficulties and now their clubhouse has burnt to the ground.

Baldy Bouncer

Blackballed
Visit site
Last Sunday morning. Have a look on the M.E.N. website.

Northenden Golf Club bosses vow to bounce back after devastating fire destroys clubhouse - Manchester Evening News

Joff

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Played it a year or so back , 17th a par 3 over a lake was the best hole , rest of the course was so so therefor not surprise , played your course too the day before , much better course
That not the 4th over the pond?

I will agree on my course, of course!

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just read on the club website that the club is closed "until further notice" due to the fire.

Not 100% sure, but I don't think that the Course is closed. I'm sure that the members were playing it last week.. The Clubhouse is obviously closed, as is the Pro shop/Teaching studio. But the course is open...

John Llewellyn

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Not 100% sure, but I don't think that the Course is closed. I'm sure that the members were playing it last week.. The Clubhouse is obviously closed, as is the Pro shop/Teaching studio. But the course is open...

I also read that some local clubs are allowing Northenden members to use their courses.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
I also read that some local clubs are allowing Northenden members to use their courses.
Very true. Not sure how many, but there were definitely a few that offered a limited number of tee times to Northenden members while the club was closed.

If if you want more info and you're on Twitter, then look for @PWGolfer. He's on the committee there and has posted a lot of info.