Golf Clothing Clearout...

rob_golf1

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hi all,

Having a clear out of some golf clothing after tidying up the wardrobe.

All items have been well looked after and still have plenty of wear left in them.

First up, we have an Adidas tank top/slip over in BLACK. The top has never been worn and is in excellent condition. The top is also a size LARGE. Looking for £7 + £2.50 for postage. 12.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg

Next up, we have a Nike Windshirt in LIGHT GREY. The top is a size MEDIUM and again is in excellent condition. The shirt comes with the Nike swoosh on the arm and also comes with a pull cord so you can tighten the shirt. It also a neat pocket for (nice spot for tee's, ball markers...) Looking for £9 + £2.50 postage. 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Next, a Nike lambswool sweater in BOTTLE GREEN. The jumper is a size LARGE and is in fantastic condition. The jumper has the Nike swoosh on the arm. Perfect for the chilly mornings in the UK! Looking for £12 + £2.50 postage. 8.jpg 9.jpg

Finally we have a set of three Nike polo shirts. The shirts are all a size MEDIUM. I thought the three looked nice as a set hence selling them as a group but will consider individual offers for these. We have three colours, slate grey, electric blue and victory red. Looking for £20 for the set, plus £3.50 for postage. 5.jpg 7.jpg 6.jpg

All items come from a smoke free home. The items can also be collected from Birmingham if preferred over postage.

If you are interested in any of the items, please get in touch via PM. Payment should be made via PayPal.

Any questions, give me a shout and thanks for taking the time to have a look!

Cheers!

Last edited:

rob_golf1

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hi Dufferman, the jumper from armpit to armpit is 22'. From collar to the bottom of the jumper (length) is 27'. Hope this helps fella! Let me know what you want to do.