Golf Care

Spoorsy

Club Champion
Visit site
Current Black Friday deal for any of yous without golf insurance, 30% off, 6 Srixon Balls, Mizuno Hat, and free rounds of golf for £24.50.

I know insurance isn’t for everyone but for that price with the freebies, can’t beat a piece of mind, just in case.

I was with these last year and they try to do an auto renew just email them telling them you don’t want it at the end of the policy

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
hate when they use black friday as an excuse to plug a deal they pretty much do all year round

bit like DFS claiming they are having a sale..

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
hate when they use black friday as an excuse to plug a deal they pretty much do all year round

bit like DFS claiming they are having a sale..

thought golf care insurance was normally about £22-25 anyway!! Similar to county golf selling black friday deals on UA gear which was the same price a couple of weeks ago!

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Read the small print on replacement. From memory when I was looking round for my insurance you needed all reciepts to prove you had owned what you were claiming for, and you didn't get back a very good value/figure.

Spoorsy

Club Champion
Visit site
I took it more so for hitting property or people, if my equipment breaks / get stolen it’s considerably cheaper than replacing a window or paying a persons medical costs

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Read the small print on replacement. From memory when I was looking round for my insurance you needed all reciepts to prove you had owned what you were claiming for, and you didn't get back a very good value/figure.

i lost a rangefinder that I bought of amazon for 140. They replaced it with a voucher for £270from AG.

Win some lose some (lol).