Golf Buddy WT4

Merv

Visit site
I tried ti update my WT4 watch on official website. I downloaded to my MAC and followed all the instructions fully. Thinking I had updated I visited my local club, watch was displaying time and date etc but when i tired to activate ie play golf icon I got message 'No course data found' Through my local golf pro Golf Buddy say it is NOT their fault but cannot fix it. Any ideas? Thanks

Merv

Visit site
I suggest you email Golf Buddy, i had problems with my WT5 and they sorted it with a reset

Thanks,have tried that without success so far. As it is out of warranty they seem to think there is nothing can be or should be done. My problem is that it worked perfectly well before I tried to update on GolfBuddy website. Live in hope they might come up with a solution/replacement

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
This was the text of their email of how resolve the problem with mine

Hi Chris,

I am sorry that you are having difficulty with your Golf Buddy.

Please can you try the following rebooting of the unit:

WT5:

• Press and hold the UP, OK and DOWN button at the same time for 3 seconds.

• This will restart the unit and set the WT5 to its previous stable FW version.

If this does not reboot the unit please can you contact our technical support team on 0203 318 1768 and they will be able to advise you further.

Best Rgds

Lisa
--
Lisa Rogers

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Andy

Yes did the 8 second factory reset more than once but no improvement. Still shows 'no course data'

I had issues with my Golfbuddy Platinum. First one was returned to golfbuddy in Germany within warranty and a new model issued. This one failed for a different issue recently. It was returned to golfbuddy in Bolton, they tried the same with no receipt and it being out with warranty. It was unrepairable and they sent out an upgrade in the PT4

Have you tried emailing Jack @

Jack Corrigan
GolfBuddy

GolfTech Golftrading Limited
Union Mill, Vernon Street
Bolton BL1 2PT
Tel: 01204 383 949 (option 3)
Fax. 0844 209 8887 (UK Only)

"Calls to below numbers will be charged at 7 pence per minute plus your phone company's access charge."

Email: golfbuddy@golftech.eu