FS: Nikon Coolshot 20, Golf Buddy World Platinum, Titleist Head Adjustment Tool

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Nikon Coolshot 20 for sale. It has been in my house for a year, just not being used. I've recently tested it and still works. May benefit from a new CR2 battery - just don't know how good the battery is as I've never used it for more than 2 minutes! Comes with case. All sale proceeds to charity, so looking for highest offer if that is OK. :D. Highest offer at end of today (10th Oct) gets it. Same offer is decided by first offer received. Please use this thread to make offer. Starting bid £50, plus £4 p/p.

Golf Buddy GPS World Platinum Again, being lying around the house, not used at all. I've fired it up and still works. I don't have the charger for this though - trying to find it! I guess any mini HDMI fit will do? Battery is around 50% at mo. Comes with SD card and trolley clip. No box either. All sale proceeds to charity, so looking for highest offer if that is OK. :D. Highest offer at end of today (10th Oct) gets it. Same offer is decided by first offer received. Please use this thread to make offer. Starting bid £25, plus £4 p/p.

Titleist Adjustment Tool With instructions and case. £5 inc p/p.. If you want to offer more, please do! Again, proceeds to charity.

AS STATED, ALL PROCEEDS FROM SALES GO TO LOCAL CHARITY: PHYLLIS TUCKWELL HOSPICE IN SURREY & HANTS. Any questions please PM.

D

Deleted member 1740

Do you know if that wrench fits the ping woods?

If it does i'll have it for £20.

Cheers

D

Deleted member 1740

I don't know! Perhaps the knowledge on this forum may know!?

Update: a quick Google search says it maybe possible?

My mate has a ping one for me, sorry to mess you about.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
All, thanks for the bidding. I have:

Nikon: Diablo at £90, plus £4p/p (or pickup?!)
Golf Buddy: BTatHome at £30, plus £4p/p
Wrench: No takers

If you PM your address details I'll give you my PayPal info. :thup: