Golf Buddy WT4 help needed

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have this gps watch. I took it to Dubai and it didn't pick up the courses I played. I wasn't to fussed by this as I don't often play abroad.
So I get to my home course today and turn the watch on, it searches for the satellite but say "no data found" any one know if I can do a re set on it or how to get it working again?

Cheers.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have this gps watch. I took it to Dubai and it didn't pick up the courses I played. I wasn't to fussed by this as I don't often play abroad.
So I get to my home course today and turn the watch on, it searches for the satellite but say "no data found" any one know if I can do a re set on it or how to get it working again?

Cheers.

Have you tried syncing it with your laptop?

You can download the "golfbuddy world course manager" program which automatically updates your device when you plug it into a USB drive

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yes, try an update with the Golf Buddy software. I've noticed since the last update it doesn't jump holes as frequently which is a bonus, it seems to hold the lock on the hole you're playing for longer if that makes sense.

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Tried to update the watch online, found instructions on how to reset it, still no joy. Took it back to AG today in Canterbury and they didn't even look at it, just ordered me a new one to be delivered to my home in 2-3 days. Good service.