Golf ball personalization

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Afternoon

Quick question on this

I am about to order some Srixon balls with free personalization (3 lines of text). Having never done this before i was wondering

1. how log do they normally take to arrive
2. can you put symbols on instead of words

By the last question i mean could i do something like this?

Tuggles
==========
F78

The reason i ask is because i use the ========= to line my ball up in lieu of painting a sharpie line on it

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm sure if you wrote some equals signs they would print them on. If symbols like that weren't allowed they would surely specify that on the order form, or you would get an error message when placing the order?

NorwichBanana

Assistant Pro
Visit site
1. I ordered some in March time (4 for 3 at the time) Ordered on the 25/3 and they arrived on 4/4. So fairly quick turn around IMO.
2. It isn't offensive so I can't imagine its not allowed - I'm sure Srixon have plenty of requests for this!

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I bought 4 dozen Prov1s in the spring deal. The proshop took a lot of convincing that I did not want any sort of personalisation on them. It makes them harder to sell.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
A friend of mine has the following text message on his golf balls:

Free golf ball
Courtesy of Richard xxx

Where xxx is his surname.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Afternoon

Quick question on this

I am about to order some Srixon balls with free personalization (3 lines of text). Having never done this before i was wondering

1. how log do they normally take to arrive
2. can you put symbols on instead of words

By the last question i mean could i do something like this?

Tuggles
==========
F78

The reason i ask is because i use the ========= to line my ball up in lieu of painting a sharpie line on it

Cheers for the heads up on the offer

Paid £36 for 3 dozen

Personalised with my initials

I’m down to my last box of snells and whilst I do like them £99 for 6 dozen I just don’t want to spend £99 when I can spend £36 and get a ball that’s easier to get hold of!!! (Ie from a shop)

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
Cheers for the heads up on the offer

Paid £36 for 3 dozen

Personalised with my initials

I’m down to my last box of snells and whilst I do like them £99 for 6 dozen I just don’t want to spend £99 when I can spend £36 and get a ball that’s easier to get hold of!!! (Ie from a shop)
Which ones did get for 36£