GoKart electric trolley...........

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Tried the new front wheel assembly this weekend. Must say that it's a vast improvement over the original model. Can't ever see this one clogging.

I think GoKart must have either sent me a new trolley back or a reconditioned one. Prior to sending my broken one off to them I had fitted the new knobbly wheels to it, but hadn't got around to fitting the new front wheel assembly. Played yesterday for the first time since receiving the kart back and I noticed that this one had the new front assembly already fitted.

mansell

Head Pro
Visit site
sorry to bring an old review up again. well I have had my GoKart for a couple of months now. I played 18 holes on Monday,and when I got to the course this morning I realised I had not charged my battery(18 hole battery) guests what I played another 18 holes and I bet I could go on tomorrow morning and play another nine ( I might even try it)

Cernunnos

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I might be interested in a GoKart if they go on & on like that. I really like the stylishness of my S1 though. Its going to take a lot more than a description to pry me away from my Motocaddy, but a closser look at a GoKart may sway me further.

Pity you can't buy them in the shops. Think I'll have a look at their web site though.