Most stable electric trolley in high winds

pandora

Visit site
Hi

I have a beloved Gokart Mk1 but it is so unstable in high wind and is forever tipping over and I'm totally fed up with trying to lift it upright again and again! Perhaps it is the location of the battery half way up the chassis that makes it so vulnerable to wind. What do people find the most rock steady in high wind?

Thanks!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
The MK2 battery is still too far off the ground...I had one and it fell over pretty easily.
Powakaddy CT-6/Freeway and the Motocaddy M series all have batteries about as low as they can go.
Add in a decent wheelbase and my M3 hasn't tipped once in nearly 4 years...and we have wind , slopes and side slopes..

pandora

Visit site
The MK2 battery is still too far off the ground...I had one and it fell over pretty easily.
Powakaddy CT-6/Freeway and the Motocaddy M series all have batteries about as low as they can go.
Add in a decent wheelbase and my M3 hasn't tipped once in nearly 4 years...and we have wind , slopes and side slopes..
That's really helpful, thanks. I'll look at the M series motocaddy I reckon.

JonoG

Visit site
Motocaddy M1DHC .... it is a beast - obviously its quite heavy, so it never blows over even in 60mph winds at West Lancs

pandora

Visit site
Motocaddy M1DHC .... it is a beast - obviously its quite heavy, so it never blows over even in 60mph winds at West Lancs
That sounds like the one! Which year's model is it? I've a feeling the new model coming next month may not be as substantial as past ones...