Go kart -Awesome!

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Just a quick one to say how impressed I was this am with Go Kart customer service! They have really blown me away !

in short I purchased a New unused trolley from RW1986 the other day, who I have to say is a really top guy and was a pleasure to do with business with :) which was sent to me via City Link yesterday!

Anyway the courier has managed to damage the trolley in transit, I rang up Go kart to find out what I could do about getting it fixed and they have transferred the warrany over and said they would send me a new part for free! No quibble and refused to take anything of me, no matter who much I insisted!

Really was not expecting that and was bracing myself for an expensive repair!

so if Sandy or any other Go kart employees read this Well done and thank you ( Especially Shaun who I contacted over phone today) I will not hesitate to recommend this company to my friends !

Cheers- A now very happy Manc :)

D

Deleted member 15344

Have heard nothing but great words about G Kart customer service and once again they come up trumps :thup:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I rang them a week back and said that a connector to my battery had broken, received a new part in the post next day!

NorfolkShaun

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mine is 2 years old now, really been a great trolley. Used the customer service a couple of time cannot fault them.

Hope I can get it through the winter then get it serviced.

dufferman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I bought one second hand from here, and in short spent another £100 on a service and got basically a whole new trolley!!

Plus they threw in a new carry bag when I bought a new battery!

Sandy should be proud!

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
My wife's GoKart automatic has been awesome - one word of warning - I decided it would be funny to run with it while we were playing at St Andrews one day recently - once I let it go and it hared off at speed she said to me "It won't stop" - cue me running like a maniac after it to catch it before it could race across the green - knackered :confused:

NorfolkShaun

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My wife's GoKart automatic has been awesome - one word of warning - I decided it would be funny to run with it while we were playing at St Andrews one day recently - once I let it go and it hared off at speed she said to me "It won't stop" - cue me running like a maniac after it to catch it before it could race across the green - knackered :confused:

Do you have a video, shoulda like it would be a great watch

chappell07

Hacker
Visit site
This is great news and makes such a change to hear about good customer service for a change! I have just started a thread asking about Electric trolley advice and experiences....didn't think to just use the search bar for previous threads (i'm new to the whole forum thing). This may have made up my mind though already.