GM team at Spey Valley

StuartD

Tour Rookie
Visit site
J_F going out first!!

Get there early boys it could be fun :rolleyes:

Not had a club in my hand since October, better find the garage key and get out soon

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
J_F going out first!!

Ho ho Stuart! I'd just about forgotten and what d'you go and do! Luckily for me the tee is miles away from prying eyes this time. I'm in the zone, I'm in the zone.
:p

I see you're out with your old Goswick buddy Bonto too and your playing partner sounds better than me so you shouldn't need to carry him like you did me.

Should be a cracker if we get the weather.

T

thecraw

J_F going out first!!

Not had a club in my hand since October, better find the garage key and get out soon

Jf is going out first so he can eat quickly and skulk away without buying a round! We all know his type! Either that or he's scared that me and patricks give his butt a real kicking on the golf course!

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
J_F going out first!!

Ho ho Stuart! I'd just about forgotten and what d'you go and do! Luckily for me the tee is miles away from prying eyes this time. I'm in the zone, I'm in the zone.
:p

I see you're out with your old Goswick buddy Bonto too and your playing partner sounds better than me so you shouldn't need to carry him like you did me.

Should be a cracker if we get the weather.

fear not, I'm bringing a camcorder - we need that moment for posterity!

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
You boys read WAY too much into me going out first. It's just that there's buggar all to do in Aviemore except ski or golf. I don't want the weather for skiing! Oh and drink. It'll be a bit early for "too" much of that. My partner, Colin "Sid" Devine is a mobile bar anyway. Cocktails anyone?

Anyhoo...on a more practical note

....there was talk of me picking up some forumers from Inverness or the airport on Friday morning and taking them down to Spey Valley. I know Brendy and ChiefChief are now travelling by car instead. Is anyone needing a lift or is everyone sorted? Viscount? Anyone?

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
....there was talk of me picking up some forumers from Inverness or the airport on Friday morning and taking them down to Spey Valley. I know Brendy and ChiefChief are now travelling by car instead. Is anyone needing a lift or is everyone sorted? Viscount? Anyone?

Hi John
sorry for not keeping you updated mate but myself, Viscount and Ray have decided to hire a car from the airport for the week-end so are able to make our own way to Spey Valley on the Friday.
Apologies for not notifying you sooner
Rob

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Smiffy, that is music to my ears, sir. Excellent. I can get a nice long lie in Aviemore on the Friday morning and relax and not worry about flights being on time etc. You're a fine man.... despite what everybody else says.

grin:

I'm guessing myself and the Clark's Bar boys will be at Spey Valley for brekkies around the 11.30-11.45 mark onwards.

For anyone who hasn't been before here's the location;-

Picture2-2.png

Spey Valley is on Dalfaber Drive which is off the main B9152 Aviemore Road. Once on Dalfaber Drive carry on over the level crossing and the pro shop and "clubhouse bar and grill" are on the right, just below where the little bus stop sign is on this photo. We'll be there.

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
There's no clubhouse as such Sam. They courier you down to the first tee in Mercs. Who hasn't read my earlier post then? go onto google maps. The course is just to the east.

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
John

have you still got the same mobile number you had last year.

I'll ring you when we get to Aviemore for the room details. we haven't decided who is in the hotel with you guys and who is in the B & B yet.

T

thecraw

Gatwick!

Slowest airport in the Western World! I was not impressed and certainly not a fan! :mad: