Deposits for Spey Valley GC on Friday 23rd April 2010

T

thecraw

Re: Deposits for Spey Valley GC on 24th April 2010

I've arranged the good weather. Its booked!

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site

Good stuff, we'll have our 18 strong team score comp yet :D

Looking like it Brendy. In due course I'll be looking for 1 forum volunteer to play for "Team Clark's Bar" against the GMFUGS to even up the teams to 18 a side! Give's it a little edge and a bit of banter for the Friday evening in the pub, eh?

T

thecraw

They can keep John, bloody jinx, 100% record at Dundonald, though!

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site

Yeah, as Crawford says, I'm not too clever at the matchplay lads. Beaten at the Jubilee with Birdieman, beaten at Goswick with StuartD, beaten with everyone at Dundonald. You wouldn't want me. I'm easy pray.

;) ;)

T

thecraw

On the flip side of the coin though JF we all want to be paired with Colin Montgomerie of the GM Forum Stevek. UNDEFEATABLE!

Seve short game, and an inspiration, the mark of a true champion!!!!

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site

Indeed Crawford. But a wee bit tricky when he's sadly gonna be absent at Spey Valley (although he will be at Castle Stuart). If you're looking for an alternative unbeatable partner then Tommo's yer man, imho. Although I'm worried that two shy, quiet, retiring, gents like yourselves wouldn't have much to say!

:eek: :D

T

thecraw

Our hatchet has been buried! Wouldnt mind seeing him clubbing a deer to death with his putter, we could at least sell that to a local butcher!

Steve is just plain and simple a poofta! Imagine letting a simple little thing like a wedding aniversary get in the way of a game of golf! Flip sake.

I can see him now with the pinny on rolling out the pastry, while trying to put the washing machine on and thinking about the dusting that needs done, the ironing, bins to be emptied.

Na baws that man, none at all John!

StuartD

Tour Rookie
Visit site

Yeah, as Crawford says, I'm not too clever at the matchplay lads. Beaten at the Jubilee with Birdieman, beaten at Goswick with StuartD, beaten with everyone at Dundonald. You wouldn't want me. I'm easy pray.

;) ;)

Agree..........

Awful he was at Goswick. Those there seen his best shot of the day at the 1st :D :D

Seriously think i am the man who should switch sides i have been garbage for months.

T

thecraw

Aye right, I've seen you putt!!!!!

Your on the good guys side, not the wannabes!

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site

Just a wee note to say "Well Done" gents.

As at today's date, 6th January, all the forumers taking part have now paid their £15 deposit, leaving £40 to pay on the day. (Smiffy, Grumpyjock & forefortheday have paid in full already....keen lads)

Just 3 of my mates being a bit slow with deposits at the moment, otherwise it's all square.

Just looking for some confirmation from a certain Mr Michael Harris that he is indeed going to join us on the day. Now, how can we encourage him?