GM reader research groups - would you like to be invloved?

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Hi all
we are conducting a range of reader research activities over the next few months to help us get a better insight into what golfers want to see more/less of in the mag next year and and for one of these bit of research are looking to recruit 12-16 golfers who read golf magazines (you dont have to be a subscriber or even regular buyer of GM) to take part in two sessions (6-8 golfers per session) to be held at GM's offices near Waterloo Station in London on Tuesday September 22.
The sessions - conducted by our editorial research experts - will last 2 hours one from 5.30pm - 7.30pm and the second from 7.30 - 9.30pm
We will pay your return travel fare to Waterloo and give you a dozen premium golf balls by way of thanks for your time
I do appreciate that its probably only logistically possible for those who live in London/SE but for everyone else we are hoping to run an online survey later this year in which you can have your say.
Is anyone interested in getting involved, having your say on the magazine and having a direct input into what will appear next year?
If so please email me michael_harris@ipcmedia.com with your contact details and where you'd be traveling from
thnaks

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Email sent. However, just got an amail back saying your on holiday until the 7th, shoukd I also email Alex?

beggsy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
i think what is needed is something like a top coach giving a playing golf lesson to a lucky reader each month ranging from club scratch golfer to high handicap and women aswel

Redwood

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
In central London?...only if you want to forgoe a weeks wages Bob!!! ;) Seriousluy, take a look on the NCP website, and you should be able to find one nearby, but they are not cheap....even for two hours or so!!

I might see you there also.