GM forumers wanted for a round of golf

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
FFTD I might be interested in a Car share from Chester, I can drive and you could jump in, Have to check availability but am up for it provisionally.

Count me in... for now!

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
GULP.... Just did the Math 500 mile round trip 4 and half hours each way, so thats me leaving at 03:30 :D

Would defo have to car share though!

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
guys we now have a good number of game improvers (18 h'cap plus) so we need to bump up the number of category 1 and 2 golfers

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Tony

I'd have to say that I think this is too far for what we're going to get you to do. There will be other opportunities north of Watford next year so maybe keep your powder dry!

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Tony

I'd have to say that I think this is too far for what we're going to get you to do. There will be other opportunities north of Watford next year so maybe keep your powder dry!

Oh the suspense is killing me.... what's the experiment?

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
H'cap of 25, but you'll get the idea of my game from the 'how to shoot under 100' thread that I started last night.

Course looks nice. I just googled it and had a look on google maps in aerial view and the clubs website.

Early start for me I reckon. Will need to leave at half 5 in the morning.

Intriging stuff this 'experiment'.

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I reckon they will make one have a bowl of cornflakes, one have some fruit and one have a full blown fry up then see who performs best.

I think i've got a good 2.5-3hr journey.... just depends on the m25 really.

Hope we have some good banter and get some decent pics.