GM Forum PowerPlay Golf event at The Grove - sign up here it's FREE!

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
afternoon all

We will be staging a special Power Play Golf event for the GM forum at one of the UK's most exciting venues - The Grove in Hertforshire, ranked number 85 in GM's Top 100 Courses in the UK & Ireland - later this month.

The event is completely FREE to enter and includes the golf and post round refreshments.

If you can spare a half a day off work then come and compete in this exciting format on one of the UK's most highly regarded courses

The Event: GM Forum PowerPlay Golf Masters
Date: Wednesday August 31
Venue: The Grove (www.thegrove.co.uk)

Format: 9 holes of PowerPlay Golf (www.powerplay-golf.com) played over the front 9 at The Grove

Check-in: from 2.00pm

Introduction to the PowerPlay Golf format and playing tips - on the range 3.15

Tee times: 1st tee time at 3.45pm. Play will be in 9 x fourballs teeing off in 8 minute intervals

Putting Competition: Pre/post round depending on your tee time

Post round food: 6pm-7pm beer and a burger type refreshments - again this will be FOC

Results and prize giving: 7.15pm (as soon as last match has finished and cards checked).

Cost: £0

There are 32 places and we will allocate on a first come first served basis - to reserve your spot email me
michael_harris@ipcmedia.com with the following info

Name:
Forum user name:
Handicap (max of 24):
Contact Tel No:

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
That sounds fantastic, shame I live a zillion miles from it. Nice touch for the forum members :)

TXL

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
What a real shame, I run the Guildford and District Junior Golf League and we have our finals day on the same day :( :( so will have to miss this - rats!!