GM at the 2009 US Masters

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
afternoon all

Our special US Masters microsite is now up and running at...

http://www.golf-monthly.co.uk/usmasters

Log on for the latest Masters news in the build up to next week, history and records, a hole-by-hole guide and GM's Augusta blog.

Assistant ed Alex is the lucky man with the dream ticket this year and heads over to Georgia at the weekend.

Bill Elliott and him will be updating you with behind the scenes coverage from the season opening Major so keep the microsite bookmarked for an insider's view of what going on down Magnolia Lane

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Lucky lucky dogs.
Our Pro Michael got one of the golden tickets from Rory (he is his coach) and was playing augusta at the weekend then heading to Houston then back to Augusta for the masters the following week. Talk about a fantastic busmans holiday! not at all jealous whatsoever. :D :D

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Wow has it really been a year since the last one?

Just sitting waiting for the Sky men to arrive and give me my shiney new sky +HD box, just in time for the action! :D

KeefG

Journeyman Pro
www.maywoodgolfclub.com
My mum and step dad went on a fly drive holiday to the east coast a few years agaon, and as he was an avid golfer at the time they went to Augusta for the day....on arrival at the course in mid-January they were greeted by a number of armed guards on the gate and spoken to very sternly by said armed guards when they tried to take a photo!!

My step dad did manage to speak to them nicely though and got a few blank score cards and a couple of ball markers off them!

Spoff

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Just sitting waiting for the Sky men to arrive and give me my shiney new sky +HD box, just in time for the action! :D
Golf is awesome in HD, presuming the Masters is on the BBC are they showing it on the HD channel or not?

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Mike

I take it you'll be making do with a press pass for in May Wentworth instead (any going for contributing writers?). Will there be a chance to win any Masters goodies again this year
Haha yea by the time I split my tees with the rest of my fourball, they were gone inside around 3 weeks, they break so easily, still love telling folks they are legit Augusta Masters tees.

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Yes we will indeed do some Masters goodies again this year

I will look into what the SP for accreditation is at the PGA this year

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
I still have a couple of masters tees knocking about, I think i saved one and put it in my golfing draw.

I now use my Masters ball marker every time I play.

Spoff, bad news, it doesn't come 'till next Tuesday, someone got the dates wrong

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
The ball I first broke 80 with (sad I know but I dont have a hole in 1 ball)

Some other tees, gloves, divot tools, GM mags, a ball cleaner :eek: (i will chuck it when she aint looking)

It also contains an assortment of Xbox360 things

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
Glad to see the guys will be providing us with some local insight at the Masters again. It's always good to get an inside perspective.

Oh and Mike, if Homer gets a press pass I want one ;)