Gloves - what's good these days?

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Feel like I'm massively out of touch, having been away from the game pretty much exclusively for the last 7 or 8 years. Used to use the Srixon leather gloves previously, but what should I be looking at these days?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Feel like I'm massively out of touch, having been away from the game pretty much exclusively for the last 7 or 8 years. Used to use the Srixon leather gloves previously, but what should I be looking at these days?

theyre still fine but not as cheap as they used to be but still as a good an option as most imo

hope youre well :)

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
I always use FootJoy Contour FLX as my leather glove. I find it fits me the best as I have quite small hands. Best bet is to try a few and find what fits you best.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Interesting ? Do they last a long time and are they really practical for all weathers? It also says they’re machine washable as well - have you tried it and do they come out as good as new?
I've had mine for years. Getting on foe 8 or 9 I think. Admittedly I haven't played regularly for some of them. But when I bought it I did.

It's still going strong. It works in all conditions and has been washed a few times.

Boomy

Visit site
I've had mine for years. Getting on foe 8 or 9 I think. Admittedly I haven't played regularly for some of them. But when I bought it I did.

It's still going strong. It works in all conditions and has been washed a few times.

Thank you for the further info ?? Are they a nice clean fit, and has it kept it’s shape for that long? I.e a nice and snug fit.

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
As a budget leather option I quite like the Rife branded gloves sold by AG.

At a higher price point I like the Titleist Sta-Sof glove.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Thank you for the further info ?? Are they a nice clean fit, and has it kept it’s shape for that long? I.e a nice and snug fit.
Yes and yes.

I've always had problems with the way normal gloves crease up, stretch and wear out. These with the way the gloves are made with separate panels don't have that problem for me. Its kept ots shape and fit even after being wet or sweaty.

petema99

Visit site
I'm a big fan of the inesis leather ones - really thin and soft. Used to use mizuno but would need to change after a few rounds and range sessions, but the inesis ones last many times longer

The Fader

Visit site
I know plenty will disagree about generic budget gloves, but I've been very happy with these over last couple of years. I wasn't expecting much when I first ordered them as an experiment
but I was surprised by the quality when they arrived. Can't see me going back to paying £10 - £15+ for a single glove

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5-X-MENS...279101?hash=item1cf3e9effd:g:96IAAOSwbn9coHrX

Maybe slightly thicker than the top brands but at just over £3 a glove what's not to like?

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

If you’re still into these, I recall buying a bulk of them and may have a few left mate