Gleneagles

User2021

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I'm jealous of both of you, once stayed in the estate(in a cottage/house). The hotel, and courses looked amazing, when we walk around the public footpaths in the evening. Even saw my 1st red squirrels in the wild there. Just a wonderful setting, shame about the 'kind of busy' main road that runs next/in between the course or it would be perfect.

Gleneagles, is my top 4 courses to play, hoping to do it end of August when in Scotland for other golf or early next year and been looking at the deals recently and timings.

Are you doing it on the £201.80 4 ball deal or on a different deal ?

hi Darren

mrs booked all the hotel and spa stuff for everyone.

I booked the golf golf and I think it was around £100 a round.

D

Deleted member 21258

hi Darren

mrs booked all the hotel and spa stuff for everyone.

I booked the golf golf and I think it was around £100 a round.

Cheers thanks for the reply. For us it looks like twilight golf deal for us will be the cheapest which works out about the same in August.

Hope you have a great stay and round, you were hitting it well at RCP, would be great to hear what you thought of the courses.:thup:

User2021

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Cheers thanks for the reply. For us it looks like twilight golf deal for us will be the cheapest which works out about the same in August.

Hope you have a great stay and round, you were hitting it well at RCP, would be great to hear what you thought of the courses.:thup:

Just checked my email mate, its £75 a round.
Will let you know when we get back.
Thanks for the kind words re RCP, was ok on the Turnberry trip, overall third and won Silloth - but the game is far too inconsistent.
Hopefully with the better weather coming ( crosses fingers) can get out and get the h/cap down

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've only played Kings and PGA and both superb, but have heard a lot of the members prefer the Queens as a gem of a course.

I think I probably preferred the Kings but was a lovely hot Summers day and I played well, whereas the PGA I was rank rotten on a frosty November day... what I would say regarding PGA is heed the advice I didn't take and get a buggy- it's quite a long course, not just the holes but from green to tee. I was shattered at the end of my round as not only didn't I get a buggy I carried clubs too and was a slog.

Looking forward to hearing how you got on