Glad To Be Back

DCB

Visit site
This afternoon I managed to get out on the golfcourse for the 1st time since early December. I slipped on frozen snow on 7th Dec and in trying to keep my balance, I badly tweeked my neck and badly pulled a muscle going into my shoulder.

The ironic thing is, had I fallen and put out my arm to stop my fall, I would have broken my collar bone. It would probably hve been healed by now, whereas I have been stuck with a "whiplash" type injury and a torn muscle into my shoulder.

Anyway, I took my daughter out for a few holes this afternoon. The weather was fair if a little cold. The course was on full greens and the underfoot conditions were not too bad, almost dry! The golf was a bit rusty, but that was to be expected after a two month layoff.

It's amazing how much we miss this great game when we are unable to play. I've been lucky over the years only once missing golf due to a back injury and once after a neck operation. This time however it just seemed that I was never going to get back out there.

Now I need to get some range work in before I go to Goswick.

;)

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
I aint played since Last night and I miss it already.

You better get all the practice in you can get.

We are :p

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
Glad your back and playing again, and also thrilled to have another forumer to appreciate just how good the BC3 is! Enjoy the putter and the golf itself and bets of luck in regaining your form.