Getting Data from CLUBV1 for Reports

irishgolfer

Visit site
Hi Folks,

I'd like to get some competition data from ClubV1 competitions for making reports for handicapping. The ClubV1 interface doesn't have anything suitable and it's cumbersome to work with. Meaning loads of manual work and dumping into excel.

Has anyone got API access or any other method of getting the competition data extracted?

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi Folks,

I'd like to get some competition data from ClubV1 competitions for making reports for handicapping. The ClubV1 interface doesn't have anything suitable and it's cumbersome to work with. Meaning loads of manual work and dumping into excel.

Has anyone got API access or any other method of getting the competition data extracted?
Do you or your club not have access to the WHS files?

irishgolfer

Visit site
Do you or your club not have access to the WHS files?
I assume you mean the Golf Ireland Clubhouse platform which manages the WHS for Ireland. It has plenty of reports but you can't build your own from scratch.

Regardless it's of no use. What I'm looking to build a record of is competition performance out of ClubV1

For example, winter comps aren't on WHS records and some other non-counting ones too. With proper access to ClubV1 data I could:

- Build trends of scores vs handicap.
- Top 5/10/20.
- Performance in non-counting vs counting.
- Performance in majors vs smaller comps.
- Performance during majors period Year on Year.

I doubt there will be a report builder any time soon. So if I can get access to the dataset directly with an API, the rest can be figured out. Tbf I wouldn't say no to similar access to the back end of GI Clubhouse (built on dotgolf) for WHS info. I believe it's the same platform as England, Scotland, Wales, NZ and Aus.

tobybarker

Visit site
I assume you mean the Golf Ireland Clubhouse platform which manages the WHS for Ireland. It has plenty of reports but you can't build your own from scratch.

Regardless it's of no use. What I'm looking to build a record of is competition performance out of ClubV1

For example, winter comps aren't on WHS records and some other non-counting ones too. With proper access to ClubV1 data I could:

- Build trends of scores vs handicap.
- Top 5/10/20.
- Performance in non-counting vs counting.
- Performance in majors vs smaller comps.
- Performance during majors period Year on Year.

I doubt there will be a report builder any time soon. So if I can get access to the dataset directly with an API, the rest can be figured out. Tbf I wouldn't say no to similar access to the back end of GI Clubhouse (built on dotgolf) for WHS info. I believe it's the same platform as England, Scotland, Wales, NZ and Aus.
You'd be better off asking the developers