Getting away for Christmas

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
That's skiing, never understood why people think they are going to be cold skiing and your rarely wet.
You might not be cold when you are actually skiing but in the morning and evening when the sun isn't up it certainly is. You will need more than flip flops, beach shorts and a t shirt anyway ?

I tend to thing of wet feet when people are walking around in snow. I hate having wet socks. Probably inaccurate, do people still wear moon boots?, but the thought is there.

Old Skier

Tour Winner
Visit site
You might not be cold when you are actually skiing but in the morning and evening when the sun isn't up it certainly is. You will need more than flip flops, beach shorts and a t shirt anyway ?

I tend to thing of wet feet when people are walking around in snow. I hate having wet socks. Probably inaccurate, do people still wear moon boots?, but the thought is there.

Your missing out, Times they are a changing. MoonBoots is so 80's. Todays clothing is so good that its dry warm and lightweight. Its good to go on a holiday when you can eat and drink as much as you like and come back without putting weight on :love::love:

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Your missing out, Times they are a changing. MoonBoots is so 80's. Todays clothing is so good that its dry warm and lightweight. Its good to go on a holiday when you can eat and drink as much as you like and come back without putting weight on :love::love:
Skiing over Christmas. Nah. I’m after sunshine and warmth by a pool in some budgie smugglers.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Yes, holidays are also paid at full rate, not the current 80%
I have been off for 3 months and my employers requested that I take 1/4 of my holiday whilst on furlough