Game Golf User Group

• Thread starter Deleted member 16999
  • Start date

NorfolkShaun

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just in case anyone wasnt sure...it maps out a flush shank to make it look a semi-beautiful thing!!

View attachment 14090

Had another tag decide to flick off again today, but superglue will come to the rescue!

Could of posted the same as i had one of those today, Texas scramble though so did not tag it.

I have to say i'm a little concerned about these tags falling off, hope they address this .

Jack_bfc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Logged my first round (14 holes) yesterday!!

Loved my long drive on the 2nd (down wind) but not the poorly struck iron shot that followed!
Can't wait to log more rounds and build up a better set of stats!!!!

D

Deleted member 16999

Could of posted the same as i had one of those today, Texas scramble though so did not tag it.

I have to say i'm a little concerned about these tags falling off, hope they address this .
Agree with the point on the tags, fingers crossed it won't happen to anyone else, may be a bit over the top, but instead of glueing it, couldn't you take it back to point of purchase and exchange the whole set for a new set or refund and buy again, surely if under 12 months it's still under guarantee?.

D

Deleted member 16999

£31.87?

Strange price but maybe worth the investment at some point in the future should the first set wear out or give up the ghost.
I sent an email about tags wearing out and they came back and said they have had people test them over 300 rounds and no one has reported it wearing out to the point of effecting sensors

DaveL

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Another competitor to GG https://www.golfpadgps.com/tags/start price is very competitive, depends how good the software is. Obviously I'm not interested, and probably most people on here won't be as we already own GG, but hopefully it will bring a lot more new features (quickly) to keep GG ahead of the competition.

Last edited:

Martin70

Head Pro
Visit site
Got my bonus a month early but decided not to spend the cash after all. Maybe I'll be tempted if the price comes down or the rival system comes over here.

I'll treat myself to some new shirts and trousers instead I think.

woody69

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Got my bonus a month early but decided not to spend the cash after all. Maybe I'll be tempted if the price comes down or the rival system comes over here.

I'll treat myself to some new shirts and trousers instead I think.

Thanks for the update :thup:

Richuk123

Head Pro
Visit site
Have 6 rounds on mine now, and the stats are really eye opening.

Good thing about doing it in the winter is that the majority of drives i'm currently hitting are plugging or stopping really quick, so it's giving me a great idea on carry distances, which will be highly useful in the summer. it's also telling me the gap between my 19 hybrid and 4 iron is too big, near 30 yards.

it's telling me to buy a new 4 hybrid!, what more of an excuse do i need :D

Best thing i've bought, and i am starting to see the benefits now, but you do need 5 round min on it before it looks really good.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Have 6 rounds on mine now, and the stats are really eye opening.

Good thing about doing it in the winter is that the majority of drives i'm currently hitting are plugging or stopping really quick, so it's giving me a great idea on carry distances, which will be highly useful in the summer. it's also telling me the gap between my 19 hybrid and 4 iron is too big, near 30 yards.

it's telling me to buy a new 4 hybrid!, what more of an excuse do i need :D

Best thing i've bought, and i am starting to see the benefits now, but you do need 5 round min on it before it looks really good.

Yeah, it is a real eye opener. It's the inconsistency of distance as well. One drive can go 260, and the next is 230!