Game golf Original vs Game golf Live

timbo1988

Medal Winner
Visit site
I am thinking of getting the game golf device but cannot decide whether to get the live version or the original! What are the advantages of the Live version vs the Original?

glynntaylor

Head Pro
Visit site
Long and short of it...

Live you can see results straight away on your phone once tagged the device. Also allows you to upload via your phone or tablet. Also displays your yardges on the phone.

Classic is uploading via PC only.

Hope that's an easy synopsis for you.

timbo1988

Medal Winner
Visit site
Long and short of it...

Live you can see results straight away on your phone once tagged the device. Also allows you to upload via your phone or tablet. Also displays your yardges on the phone.

Classic is uploading via PC only.

Hope that's an easy synopsis for you.

Thanks! Does Live have Strokes gained stats and the classic doesn't? Not much difference in price now, so will probably go for the live one!

kerber0s1983

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The iPhone App doesn't show Strokes Gained but you do get that on the website.

Using Live paired with bluetooth and your GPS on the phone does go through the battery.

There are plenty of threads on here about the 2

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I am thinking of getting the game golf device but cannot decide whether to get the live version or the original! What are the advantages of the Live version vs the Original?

I prefer orginal

doesn't eat your phone battery and also you aren't tempted to see oh how far was that last drive etc etc

You focus on your game and then look at it when you get home