Full length dividers, which bag?

backspin24

Visit site
Hoping for a bit of guidance. I'm looking for a trolley bag with 14 full length dividers. Looking online a lot of companies keep it a bit vague with 14 way top, etc. Can be hard to figure out which are truly full length.
Hoping someone here could recommend something that they've used and found good? I'm not too worried about waterproof, also I use a super stroke grip on putter so something with a slot to accommodate that size grip. Not worried about any particular brand so open to all suggestions, thanks

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
OGIO do a good range with 14 dividers and they also have rubber feet at the top ( think 70s tea towel holder) to keep your clubs secure. Designs are very funky as well if that is your thing

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
Powakaddy too.
I have a Powakaddy Dri Edition cart bag with 14 "full length" dividers.
The clubs still get tangled up.
To be frank, I don't think I've ever had a bag where the clubs didn't get tangled, whether they had 14 "full length" dividers or not.

Burnsey

Visit site
I have a Powakaddy Dri Edition cart bag with 14 "full length" dividers.
The clubs still get tangled up.
To be frank, I don't think I've ever had a bag where the clubs didn't get tangled, whether they had 14 "full length" dividers or not.

I have the DLX Lite and they don’t :confused:

SteveJay

Head Pro
Visit site
Not exactly what you asked for, as it doesn't have full length dividers, but I have recently bought one of these and its brilliant. The clubs don't get tangled as they are held in place by the top which manages to avoid the shafts tangling. Also has a good sized putter compartment. I use the new Golf Pride Reverse tapers, and they fit easily.
Another big bonus is that it is so quiet.

https://www.majorgolfdirect.com/pro...ter-resistant-cart-bag?variant=42338802172135

Ye Olde Boomer

Visit site
Hoping for a bit of guidance. I'm looking for a trolley bag with 14 full length dividers. Looking online a lot of companies keep it a bit vague with 14 way top, etc. Can be hard to figure out which are truly full length.
Hoping someone here could recommend something that they've used and found good? I'm not too worried about waterproof, also I use a super stroke grip on putter so something with a slot to accommodate that size grip. Not worried about any particular brand so open to all suggestions, thanks
I think the best bang for the buck in a full length divider bag is the Hot-Z 3.5.
It's less expensive than most, has all the features one wants, and come from a company with a long golf bag pedigree.
The only caveat is that it doesn't have a dedicated putter well if you use a fat grip putter.

My personal favorite is the Titleist Cart Fifteen which accommodates an extra club having the fourteen slots plus a putter well.
You can put an alignment stick in the extra slot and use it to temporarily hold a headcover when you're making a shot.

Springveldt

Visit site
Motocaddy do the type of bag you are looking for. I've had one for 8 years and it is still going strong.
My Motocaddy bag has 14 dividers but they don't go all the way to the bottom, maybe 3/4 of the way down. I still get the odd issue here and there of clubs getting stuck when putting them back into the bag and have to give them a waggle to get fully in.

I do have my 3 superspeed sticks in the middle one though, so quite a lot of clubs in there.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
My Motocaddy bag has 14 dividers but they don't go all the way to the bottom, maybe 3/4 of the way down. I still get the odd issue here and there of clubs getting stuck when putting them back into the bag and have to give them a waggle to get fully in.

I do have my 3 superspeed sticks in the middle one though, so quite a lot of clubs in there.
I've never noticed if they go all the way on mine. It seems like it, it definitely is not a half measure. I'll have to look tonight but it has never caused an issue.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
OGIO do a good range with 14 dividers and they also have rubber feet at the top ( think 70s tea towel holder) to keep your clubs secure. Designs are very funky as well if that is your thing
One of my PP's had one of these yesterday. Didn't like the look of it personally but it clearly does what it is designed to do

Ye Olde Boomer

Visit site
The Sun Mountain C-130 is the highest rated cart bag in America, where more people ride,
and has been through several iterations.

It's fourteen full length dividers include the dedicated putter well, so there's theoretically no slot for a "cheater,"
but in practice, the top divider is very large to accommodate driver and driving iron together.

The Titleist Cart 15 is my personal favorite, but overall, the Sun Mountain C-130 is the standard in America.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I thought my Sun Mountain H2O cart bag was 14 full length dividers.
But I've just checked and there are a couple of inches at the bottom that are not divided. Very nearly "full length" but not quite.

My Wilson Imperial Indestructo comes closer to being "full length" 14 dividers. But these are available second hand only and very rare. ;)

07.jpg indestructo bag.jpg

And the tubes can be removed for cleaning or replaced if damaged. A very good bag indeed. ;);)

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The Sun Mountain C-130 is the highest rated cart bag in America, where more people ride,
and has been through several iterations.

It's fourteen full length dividers include the dedicated putter well, so there's theoretically no slot for a "cheater,"
but in practice, the top divider is very large to accommodate driver and driving iron together.

The Titleist Cart 15 is my personal favorite, but overall, the Sun Mountain C-130 is the standard in America.
This is my trolley/ cart bag - love it

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not exactly what you asked for, as it doesn't have full length dividers, but I have recently bought one of these and its brilliant. The clubs don't get tangled as they are held in place by the top which manages to avoid the shafts tangling. Also has a good sized putter compartment. I use the new Golf Pride Reverse tapers, and they fit easily.
Another big bonus is that it is so quiet.

https://www.majorgolfdirect.com/pro...ter-resistant-cart-bag?variant=42338802172135
Simon got one of those as well not so long ago.

Mandofred

Visit site
I've got a Ping Frontier....nice enough bag, but I've got rather large grips and even though I only have my driver and 5 wood in the top wide space.....still catches all of the time. Drives me nuts.....standing there muttering away jerking on my driver shifting it around trying to get it out. Bag made for larger grips is what I need for the next one.