FUEL PRICES

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
PS....since the government are making the Lions share.....why don't they just bin the road fund license.....and let those who use the most pay the most. They are making so much money they might as well save the hassle of all the organisation and chuck another few pence on a litre.....

Let's face it; those with spare cash are going to continue to buy fuel at any cost.....as ever, the families really struggling are going to be in the deep stuff.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
PPS....I've discovered there is a new performance car on the market, which is also the greenest; therefore it can sit in the outside lane for 28 miles on a dual carriageway.

What is it?....

Ah.....you'll have to wait.

This overpaid, pseudo green, selfish git made me late for work last night. REFUSED to move over, mile after mile, despite some polite distance keeping and non-threatening flashing by at least 4 of us keen to go over 53.6 mph on a nearly empty road!!!

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
This is all very nice, and it has been 'tried' before, via e-mails etc. But as I mentioned earlier, we Brits can't get off our backsides and DO something about anything. At some point we forget, or as with me, my two nearest garages are Esso and BP, but why is one a few pence cheaper than the other?

Oh, and I haven't got 20 minutes to waste queing at Tesco / Sainsbury. Who incidently aren't as 'white' as you'd think either!!

(Woohoo, I'm back from my week off to stir it up a bit again!!) (Miss me!!) ;)