FS: Titleist AVX

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
So I've tried the Titleist AVX but I don't think they're for me. I have 9 of them left (so three sleeves) and normally they would sit in my drawer for years on end, however, if anyone wants to try out the AVX ball without paying top whack for them, you can have 9 of them for £25 - including whatever the postage is.

For full clarity, I believe they are last year's model as they were being sold for £38 a box just before Christmas. I haven't got a photo but can assure you I haven't hit any of them, and you know what golf balls look like.

D

Deleted member 15344

So I've tried the Titleist AVX but I don't think they're for me. I have 9 of them left (so three sleeves) and normally they would sit in my drawer for years on end, however, if anyone wants to try out the AVX ball without paying top whack for them, you can have 9 of them for £25 - including whatever the postage is.

For full clarity, I believe they are last year's model as they were being sold for £38 a box just before Christmas. I haven't got a photo but can assure you I haven't hit any of them, and you know what golf balls look like.

As it’s prob near on impossible to sell three sleeves of balls - they would make great raffle prizes for H4H 👏