FS - Taylor Made TP Forged CB's R300 shaft 4-PW

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
For sale is a set of Taylor Made TP Forged CB with R300 Dynamic Gold XP shaft 4-PW

These irons are immaculate, probably no more than 9 months old and have probably seen around 20 rounds, some would argue the sweet spots have never seen a ball (unless Greig managed to hit one ;) )

Would rate as follows

Heads - 8.5
Shafts - 10
Grips - 10

£230 delivered.

Just the 2 pictures attached, if you are interested and want more I can provide.

As a side note these are currently fitted with Project X 5.5 shafts with Golf Pride white out multi compounds which are almost brand new. I can leave them fitted as is for £310 delivered (I want to keep these shafts but would happily sell on but would need to recoup most of the cost).

Would prefer bank transfer but at a push would take a paypal gift.

image(1).jpgimage(2).jpg

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
These irons allow you to hit every par 3 at West Lancs Golf Club in regulation and birdie 2 of them..... somebody buy them quick :) :) :)

Mr_T

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Would snap these up for that price but don't think my game is good enough to do them justice :(

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Would snap these up for that price but don't think my game is good enough to do them justice :(

Don't be put off by them being tour preffered. The aimed at 20-10 cappers and are a very forgiving forged head. They will be tons more forgiving than them old blades.

I'm gaming the same set and a mate off 21 has put he's name on them for when I sell them on. A quick tip would be to try a r11 iron at your local range, as its basically the same club but cast instead of forged ;)

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
Don't be put off by them being tour preffered. The aimed at 20-10 cappers and are a very forgiving forged head. They will be tons more forgiving than them old blades.

I'm gaming the same set and a mate off 21 has put he's name on them for when I sell them on. A quick tip would be to try a r11 iron at your local range, as its basically the same club but cast instead of forged ;)

i'll second that except the bit about a mate wanting them, there staying in the bag. :lol:

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site

I will add my tuppence worth as it was I who sold these to Val.
One of the reasons I sold them was that I found them to be too forgiving.
Now you may think that's a bit mental, but I didn't like hitting greens 170 odd yards away with a poor strike.

So I would say that these are idea irons for someone that is looking to improve.

Mr_T

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Hmm thanks for the feedback guys, I have to say I am very tempted and my mum did promise me a set of irons that I never got round to getting for my gcse grades, I'll speak to her and get back to you asap :)

Mr_T

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Also this may sound like a very stupid question but I know nothing about the shaft, what sort of flex is it and how does it play? :)