Frustrating forum issue

I like to respond to many varied posts but how on earth do I find these posts again easily?

Also each section should state who last posted against each thread so it's clear it's not just your own reply unless of course you're Mr Memo the memory man and can remember the post count on every post :eek:

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
The "Active topics" shows you the recent topics and the "Main Index shows who posted last.

Welcome to the forum btw.
Tell us about your self

The "Active topics" shows you the recent topics and the "Main Index shows who posted last.

Welcome to the forum btw.
Tell us about your self

Active topics doesn't tell me what MY posts are and when in a main forum heading you cannot see who has posted unless you go into the post :(

I'd like to contribute more here but if I have to trawl thru every post to find what I've commented on it will quickly become tedious and certainly not enjoyable.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
All threads with new posts since your last visit will be in bold. You can also click on your own name and look up your previous posts.

Another annoyance is when I see what looks like an interesting thread title, click on it to see what the op is saying and it defaults me to the last post which could be pages away :mad:

Whereditgo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Clicking on the thread title takes you to the OP, clicking on the date and time takes you to the last post.

If I want to keep tabs on a particular thread that may run over several weeks I add it to my favourites.