Free golf pairings

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
For more than 10 years we have had groups of 12 players going to Belek playing 4 rounds. For the first time this year our group size increases to 16, again playing 4 rounds.

Until now I have been using a free random pairings Excel spreadsheet provided by Golf Genius which was excellent and perfect for our needs. It now seems that Golf Genius no longer offer this free spreadsheet.

Does anyone know of any source of such a free pairings provider or has anyone fashioned their own spreadsheet. I could have a go at modifying the existing Golf Genius spreadsheet to increase from 12 to 16 but I am now running short of time.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
There are lots of free online random draw engines than can be used for selecting random teams/groups, e.g. Picker Wheel, Random Lists, etc.
Thanks, but Golf Genius was golf specific and very easy to use. You only had to specify 12 players and 4 rounds, enter the 12 names and it produced the draw for each round, ensuring you played with as many different other players as possible.

If anyone has a need for the 12 player/4 round version, I can send it to them.