Free gof at the Oxfordshire

TXL

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Folks,

I just got an e-mail advertising the free golf. So for those of you that did not get a response when you filled in the form, or did not try, try again with the code: NCG03

I did it and was given a link to print my voucher. :)

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just got my free voucher... there are some restrictions....

You can only use one voucher per tee slot.
You can't play as a one ball but must be accompanied by a paying guest. They get 50% off published visitor rate (£50 midweek & £65 weekend up to end of March...not sure what it is in April..website doesn't say).

I played it last week and I have to say it is one stunning golf course!! :cool:

rikkitikk

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Does not say anything about playing as a one ball in the t&c's:

The following conditions apply:

Vouchers will apply for play during April 2011 only.
Online questionnaire must be fully completed.
Tee times can be booked 10 days in advance.
Tee times will only be taken during off peak times Monday to Friday, weekends excluded and always subject to availability.
Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash, non transferable or extendable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
One voucher per household.
Vouchers will be sent by post.
Vouchers will be limited to 100 individuals.
Winners will be informed no later than Monday 21st March.
Through entry participants consent to be added to The Oxfordshire mailing list and consent to receive email or direct mail from The Oxfordshire.
Additional players can benefit from reduced greenfee rates in line with the current members guest rates at the time of play.

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
just got mine but doubt I will use it - sneaky promotion disn't mentiona anything about having to bring someone else to pay a green fee - I would rather play my home course!

doc17

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I think you will find that to have a mini meet you will all have to play singles as you can only use 1 promo per group with the rest paying a guest rate. They have a Japanese bath there like at The Buckinghamshire and without the Tsunami!!