Free 4 ball at De Vere Staverton Park.......

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well sort of.................

I entered a Twitter competition and have won a free 4 ball at De Vere Staverton Park. The only restrictions on it are that it must be taken Mon - Fri before 31st March next year. Due to my work and family commitments I am highly unlikely to be able to use it before then so thought that I would auction it on here with whatever the winning bid is being added to the pot for H4H. I have messaged Staverton Park and they have given me permission to do this on the forum. I don't want anyone to transfer any money to me but I'm hoping that the organiser of the H4H golf day would be happy to receive the payment to be added to the pot.

Bid away guys. And if you win let me know what date you want the voucher to be for and I will get it sent over to you.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site

I entered a Twitter competition and have won a free 4 ball at De Vere Staverton Park. The only restrictions on it are that it must be taken Mon - Fri before 31st March next year. Due to my work and family commitments I am highly unlikely to be able to use it before then so thought that I would auction it on here with whatever the winning bid is being added to the pot for H4H. I have messaged Staverton Park and they have given me permission to do this on the forum. I don't want anyone to transfer any money to me but I'm hoping that the organiser of the H4H golf day would be happy to receive the payment to be added to the pot.

Bid away guys. And if you win let me know what date you want the voucher to be for and I will get it sent over to you.
All monies gratefully received.:thup: Payment can be made via the link in my signature.

Very kind ColchesterFC

D

Deleted member 17920

Great gesture, nice one:thup:

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
think you need a closing date/time...

Good suggestion, hadn't thought about that. Let's go for 9-00pm on Monday 4th November using forum time as the adjudicator for timing of bids. That way I can PM the winner and get their chosen day/date and message Staverton Park to get the voucher sent out.

Last edited:

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Good suggestion, hadn't thought about that. Let's go for 12-00 (midday) on Thursday 31st October using forum time as the adjudicator for timing of bids. That way I can PM the winner and get their chosen day/date and message Staverton Park to get the voucher sent out.

if you dont mind the suggestion I would make closing a week away and not at 12 noon when most are working but at 9pm to catch anyone interested and its fair to all, plus you want lots of interest.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
if you dont mind the suggestion I would make closing a week away and not at 12 noon when most are working but at 9pm to catch anyone interested and its fair to all, plus you want lots of interest.

Cheers for the suggestion. Just so that no-one thinks that CMAC has lost his mind I edited my above post to change the date rather than add a second post with a different closing time/date.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I will go for 65

Congratulations to jon25new on his winning bid of £65 and thanks for the donation. If you could make payment via the link in richart's signature and let me know what date you want the voucher to be for I will get it arranged and sent out for you.

jon25new

Club Champion
Visit site
Congratulations to jon25new on his winning bid of £65 and thanks for the donation. If you could make payment via the link in richart's signature and let me know what date you want the voucher to be for I will get it arranged and sent out for you.
Will make payment ASAP and book a date of work and give you date